Using Headings

Chad B. shared this question 15 months ago
Answered

When using headings I'd like to have say 2 tents under one heading and 2 of the same tents under another heading (locations). However, once I add the tents to the lead, I can't add them again. Can we fix this?

Best Answer
photo

This is incorrect @susan. There is a duplicate feature now when you use the "heading" option. Problem is - the headers don't save in the same position once you close out of the lead and completely jumbles the entire quote

@chad click the sku you want to duplicate and when the icons show on the right hand side of them (next to edit inventory), there is now a copy icon which duplicates that same sku

Comments (2)

photo

We don't have the ability to add the same item multiple times to the same lead yet. We will have to see if this is something we can do in the future

photo

This is incorrect @susan. There is a duplicate feature now when you use the "heading" option. Problem is - the headers don't save in the same position once you close out of the lead and completely jumbles the entire quote

@chad click the sku you want to duplicate and when the icons show on the right hand side of them (next to edit inventory), there is now a copy icon which duplicates that same sku

photo

Amazing!! So simple but hidden. Thank YOU!!!

photo

Wow! I saw that the other day, but I didn't really think about what it meant.

I just tested it and my headers stayed in place after closing and opening the lead. I reordered and added duplicates several times with no problems.

photo

You're luck then:) I've done 3 big quotes and tried to use the heading option and every time when I go back into the lead, it's completely jumbled

photo

Weird, Mine seems to keep them in order as well.

photo

Yes, I am having the same issue...the jumbling

photo

We have this in with the developers to take a look

photo

I didn't realize the duplicating button was ready...guess it isn't really :/ Richard gave me a good example of it not working on another thread. I am giving it to the developers now.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file