Need help on my website

Justin W. shared this question 13 months ago
Answered

Hi, I am trying to make my website look similar to the image I have sent here but I can not figure out how to work wordpress to save my life. At the top, where it has the book now button and contact info, I want it to stay just like I have it as far as colors, but when I look at it on a phone it is all bunched up...can that be adjusted? The middle section, I can not get my logo and navigation menu to look like the other one. I would also like the "shopping cart" icon there as well. Also, on the image I have sent where it has a blue box and says "Top rated Bounce House rental in....." I would like a box to say "Setting the Gold Standard in Bounce House Rentals in San Antonio, TX"

Comments (2)

photo

It seems to have that similar look I just visited your site

photo

Logo is still bigger than I’d like. I can’t figure out how to downsize the logo without it cutting off part of the logo. Also, I can’t get the contact info and “book now” button to be inline with each other. It makes that section a lot thicker than I’d like. Ideally I want to shrink down those sections at the top so I can pin them so they are always visible, even when someone is scrolling down on my site. If I left it like it is now, those sections take up the entire screen on my phone

photo

I tried that and that is the absolute smallest it will let the logo be without cutting off parts of the logo

photo

email me your logo

greg@therentalparty.com

photo

It sent it back and said "550 high probability of spam" hahaha

photo

try these resized options

your logo was HUGEEEEEEEEEEEE

photo

Still didn't work. This is what it looks like when I try to make the image smaller.

photo

It looks like most of your changes were done. I added a shopping cart to the page, but you can move it where you want.

photo
photo

Justin i made the changes we talked about yesterday for you.. is that what you are looking for now?

Trust me you will always be tweaking your website, but keep in mind, what we think it needs to be is not always what is best for the customer.

ALWAYS have an outsider test your site that isnt in the business.. they wont know what anything is supposed to do and mean or look like so that is your best test if it is user friendly or not...

Leave a Comment

Attach a file