Additional Contact

Greg H. shared this question 13 months ago
Awaiting Reply

When you use the additional contact button to add an additional contract to an order, does it only add to that specific lead?

Same question when adding a billing contact does it only add to the specific lead?

How do you know if the additional contact is added as an additional contact or a billing contact there doesnt seem to be anything notating that on the tabs?

If there is and im missing it please let me know

if not Could it be added to each contact like (AC) and (BC) after their names on the extra tabs?

Comments (4)

photo

I'm pretty sure there used to be something that distinguished billing contacts, but I'm not seeing it.

photo

We're curious about this as well. On several occasions we add a billing contact and then we don't have any way to use that info or find it without opening the lead.

That said, I guess you could use a tag to define a billing contact for an organization/lead. But That part of the whole lead seems half baked.

photo

We do it as an additional question on my party buses

photo

what we are talking about is on the lead you can add additional contacts for the order to email contracts invoices etc to and also for clients like businesses or agencies with lots of employeees that book but invoices need to go to accounts payable person etc

d5688e0977447e61b9440cc1f7c5862f

photo
photo

We have developers looking further into this and will advise once it's been reviewed.

Thanks!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file