Getting error "Cannot change surface while editing packing list item"

Larissa L. shared this problem 13 months ago
Solved

I was editing packing lists on the Inventory page for each item and trying to specify how I want the packing list for each surface type rather than them all being set the same as I originally had it. Now I can't change anything in the inventory for any item without getting this message under the packing list field "Cannot change surface while editing packing list item". I don't see that any item is being edited...see attached screenshot.

Comments (7)

photo

Are you still having issues?

What changes are you trying to make to the packing list? I am trying to replicate the error you are receiving and unable to see it.

photo

the issue is you cant change packing list for each surface type at the same time..

you have to change each one and save it then move to the next surface and make the updates and save..

photo

I'm having the same message when I try to copy a packing list. Then have a error save packing list row being edited

photo

Don't even have to select the item and I get a cannot change surface while editing packing list item message

photo
photo

i jsut copied a packing list and saved fine

i then deleted all the surface types from that item and it saved also fine

photo

Mine is working fine today also. I'm wondering is at 3 am I may have been pushing it a little to fast while mantance may have been going on.

photo

Thanks for the update let us know if this becomes an issue for you again

photo

im Having the same issue and cant figure it out

photo

Have you tried leaving the page then going back in?

photo

The only fix for this is to still go out and back in

photo
photo

This is still an issue. I'm a new user and trying add inventory and get this message.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file