Adding a price column to the lead screen when entering the order from the back end

Greg H. shared this question 15 months ago
Awaiting Reply

Could we get a price per item added to the lead screen in the columns next to Discount and quantity and overall total it would be very helpful if we could adjust a per item cost on the Fly

Comments (5)

photo

I have your request in with developers

photo

You can do this by changing your quantity to 1 and entering the price. Then update the quantity and it will do the math.

In old IO you could do math in the price field, which was great for this! You could type 54*8, and it would fill in $432. In the distance charges, if you were sending 2 trucks, you could put *2 and it would double the distance charge. I know some people get really upset when anyone asks to bring back old features, but I've asked several times over the years to bring this one back.

photo

Casey, I use the hard way all the time to change prices etc or to get a 1 qty price.

it just seems it would be easy to have the info so on the screen when working wiht the lead since the data is there just needs displayed. I think it would be super handy for on the fly changes and i get alot of poeple dont realize how helpful it would be :)

photo

Can you just use the Lead hover to see each item price? I use it to check in on things all the time

You can click each section and it's a hyper link to the section of the lead to change the info

Mine is custom to what I want but I build them for other people if you want one with what you are looking for. Including things like discounts etc

photo

what i was saying is if it was available here we could on the fly change a per item cost and then it update base on qty like add a colum between qty and discount as price per single item

379e7c0f677e4d5a5a8a466c9c95a4f9

photo

hmmmm If I wanted to make it a universal change I would just use the quick link to the inventory item

9664ba76d6dcbdfc46c38319a88b7e64

photo

not a permanet change, just a one time change .. lets say client is getting 500 chairs and you want to change the price on the fly from 5.00 to 4.50 just a quick way to make the qty balance out to the temporary price change for this one order...

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file