Video is playing on youtube

Brandy C. shared this problem 13 months ago
Awaiting Reply

When I click on the “play video” button it is going out to You Tube to play. Can this be changed to play the video within the image box? Also please change the “play video” button to be inline with the other buttons. this problem is on the Jump Party site. Thanks

Comments (3)

photo

Just wanted to follow up on this request, as I haven’t heard back from anyone in 2 days.

photo

Hi Brandy,

A ticket was opened for our web developers to work on this. We will let you know once this is complete.

Thank you

photo

Hello, just wanted to check in to see when this will be completed. The video is going out to you tube to play. Can this be changed to play within the image box. Thanks

photo
photo

Chad has his video set up like this on his site you might like this idea

https://www.jumpingjacksevents.com/inventory/bounce-house-with-slide/ice-pop-bounce-house-with-slide-wet-or-dry/

photo

Yes this would be fine as well. So I’m assuming instead of having a “play video” button it would be embedded? Is that correct? What if you have more than one video, how would that work? I’m fine if it’s embedded or have a play video button, I just don’t want it going out to you tube to play.

photo

In this case, yes the video would be embedded in the description. On any YouTube video you can right click, copy embed code, then paste it in the description box of the item in IO.

5f53dc0900d43e7d769fe9e01177f4e0

photo

Hello, I tried it this way, but it makes the description farther down the page. Can I get the video to display in the image box? You can let me know how to do this and I can change it. Thanks.

photo

You can copy the embed code from YouTube and paste it in the bottom of the description in code view.

38419f27821897921c4c64a985631391

a36113df0a029e91a3b95a375e6becf8

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file