Speed of website

Ryan F. shared this question 13 months ago
Answered

I am trying to improve the speed of my Wordpress website with IO. Are there different levels of hosting that could help increase the speed? I am having several performance issues that I believe are leading to a lower percentage of conversions than we normally have.

https://gtmetrix.com/reports/jumparoundva.com/eo7D3KWH/

Comments (3)

photo

I have used these type rating services before and alot of them give you inaccurate data because they want to sell you the service that they can "tix" your issues... and i have found to not put to much faith in their systems.

now a service that doesnt want to sell you something and provides ratings for free might be more helpful.

you can get way better results by adding performance plug ins to your wordpress site and using them as they are pulling data from your own website server and get better speed and connection hopes etc.

i seen your ratings was coming from the UK..

As for not getting as many closed deals, have you change what your clients see as far as you quote layout, button positoins, or anything else on the user end? Sometimes when you make a change it might not be understood by your clients as it is to you and your staff.

When we make changes we have outsiders go to our site and try to book events and follow the process.

Just yesterday i added a job application form to our site and i totally understood what it was to do and the process but when I sent it to our testers they came back with like 5 questions and changes they suggested to make it flow better, we updated those and have today gotten 5 applications.

photo

Thanks for your feedback and suggestions. However I have run tests through three different platforms. Wanted it independently, one from a company soliciting and then the third one was someone that I reached out to the does WordPress optimization and they ran a test. I know there's multiple factors at play here I have reviewed my plugins deleted some switched some out but my load times are still extremely slow. And I know Google is prioritizing these low times as well as it is frustrating when your customer on a website and you're waiting for the page to load. Page load time definitely has a correlation with website bounces

photo

I've enabled file caching, and memcache through Site Ground's plugin. These should give your website some improved performance.

photo

Thanks, Christian. I appreciate that!

photo

It is still pretty slow. Do you have any faster server options? Are there any newer Wordpress elementor templates that are faster?

photo

I see your question was answered in a different thread. I hope you found the response helpful.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file