Black-out days of the week?

Lora C. shared this question 2 years ago
Answered

I want our customers to be unable to book orders online for Tuesdays, and our staff to see a warning that we are potentially unable to book on Tuesdays using the bottom-of-screen warning.

Other than manually entering a year's worth of tuesdays into black-out dates, is there another way to achieve this? Staff is limited on Tuesdays for us, and I want to make it easier for our phone staff to remember to CHECK FIRST before taking a deposit.

Comments (4)

photo

You also could go to your Online Quoting settings and show that on Tuesdays you are Closed

photo

ok, but will it allow a customer to auto book and pay on a tuesday for a day on saturday?

photo

Yes. It's based on event start/end days not book days. 

photo

well a customer tried to book when i had it that way and i got this email

Booking Attempt but not allowed due to your settings.

• Business Hours Set to Closed: Go to Settings->Online Quoting->Business Hours.
  • Delivery Method Prohibits Booking: Go to Settings->Delivery Methods.

If you are logged in, you can click the following link to view and clear the contact request

View Lead

photo

First, what day did they try to book for and what was the day when they tried to book it (look at the log if necessary)

Second, Check your delivery settings.

If you share a screenshot of your online quoting settings, that may be helpful too.

photo

Good morning Evan, you have it set to not allow autobooking in your delivery method of Drop Off, if you want to change this you would go to your Settings-->Delivery Methods-->Restrictions and you can change that there (see screenshot)

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file