Rentals Report

Nicki G. shared this problem 2 years ago
Solved

When making a new Inventory Report - there is no way to do Quantity like it is in the default.

My options are Count (which I don't really understand) and Rental Quantity (Max) which sets the "Infinite" to 100

Comments (4)

photo

You would use Rental Quantity (Max) if you are wanting the quantity you have in stock...if it's not working let us know and we can take a look

photo

It is not working correctly. Rental Quantity (Max) sets infinite numbers to 100 which does not work for items where the number matters

photo

What report are you using?

photo

I am creating a report called (Like This?) to use for my rentals

photo

That variable/column seems to be working correctly for me...are you also running a filter that is maybe making it act differently?

photo

The issue is for the infinite items

photo

That's because before someone checked "unlimited" on these items someone had 100 saved for the quantity. To fix you would need to go to the item...uncheck the unlimited box. Delete the quantity and recheck the unlimited.

photo

When I do that the limit is blank, which isn't awesome but also not the worst,

I just wish it was possible to pull the same data that is in the default for a report so I can add columns that I feel are necessary (Like location)

photo

There is the variable: Rentals Location Name

photo

That's because you have to choose a location already...so, if you are choosing a location FOR the inventory page...there's no need for that column. Everything on the page should be for the location anyways

photo

But I want to see which locations have which piece of equipment on it I want to see all of the locations and all of the pieces of equipment so I can determine what I’m missing without having to dive into each individual inventory item, especially considering we have similar items across most of the locations

photo

You can do that with the report....but before a location is set. Just go straight to the inventory page and click on the report.

photo

If you could walk me through it that would be amazing.

I haveIf you could walk me through it that would be amazing.

I have tried many things to get what I’m looking for And none of them work

photo

I just went to Settings-->Inventory. Didn't click on anything else (no location, no filters) and just clicked on the "like this?" report and it comes up w/ the locations

photo

Yes, but the other columns are not pulling the same information/variables as the default columns. Which is why we are having issues with the Like this? Report.

Category for example is not the same as Rental Category or Rental Categories

Quantity is not the same as Count of Rental Quantity (Max)

Consumable isn't even an option when creating a report

photo

It's going to act two different ways if you are running by location as a whole. It's either to run per location to get that info...or you can w/ the location column with that info.

photo

I want to add the location column to the default Inventory report.

photo
photo

Yes. And I use that one but I can’t add it to the default report - So I have to create a new report and not all of the variables are the same as the default one.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file