Change Pricing Displayed

Donald B. shared this question 14 months ago
Answered

I'd like to have my pricing look something like this. I have an Item Price for $450 Water Slide. I would like the customer to see:

$450 until sundown

$50 overnight (flat fee)

$650 for 2 days

$850 for 3 days

Basically I talked to Tom at All About Fun and said I would need you guys to make a change to accomplish this. Or tell me how I can do it myself. We deliver 8-11 and consider a rental 12-8 (8 hours) but we have people that need it by 10 and we let them keep it until 8:00. My goal is to get people to choose the $50 overnight. We pick up the next day anyway but we've been doing it for free and I'm trying to get $50 for keeping overnight. We may pick up at 8:00-10:00 am if we need it for another event so i don't want them to think it is a second day but that they can use it late into the night before. if they want it past say 10:00 am then I want to charge them for a second day.

Perhaps you have done this for another client besides All about Fun and can make a suggestion of a better idea but Tom's looks pretty good. It is hard to accomplish by hours because once once they decide past 10:00am on the second day whether they got it the day before at 12:00 or 2:00 or 4:00 once it stays with them past 8:00 pm It has to go to the next morning and incur the $50 charge.

Hopefully this makes sense. I know I'll need to adjust my pricing once this is put into action.

Thanks in advance.

Comments (1)

photo

I have added the conditional pricing to your 15' Summer Splash Down and it is reflecting on your Website, just follow what I did in IO for the rest of your inventory under pricing.

Thanks!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file