sign now button missing

Chad B. shared this question 15 months ago
Answered

On my contract page, in the signature line, the button to sign now is not showing up. People get to the bottom and don't know to return to the top to sign. Can I get the button back on the signature line?

Also, the signature image is missing and placing the IP address in it's place.

Example: 13314269

Comments (4)

photo

yes my signatures have not shown up either

i was helping someone last night and they said they signed it and yes the ip and name was there but the signature wasnt

photo

It's hard to use this one as an example because it's already signed...when I look at lead 13302555 it's working as it should. Depending on what type of device/browser they use it will save the ip address instead of the actual signature.

photo

Ok, my primary issue was that the button that was in the signature line to return them to the top of the page was missing. HOWEVER, it looks like it is now showing again.

photo
photo

red box was missing around Grid for signature. Looked at the code in my other account and it looked different. Copied and pasted the code and now the box is back but still no way to sign. The account the signature box isn't working on is a new one I set up yesterday for our event rentals. My other account is for my party buses.

<table width="100%">
		<tbody>
			<tr>
				<td class="fr-highlighted fr-thick" style="border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: #000000; font-family: arial; font-size: 10pt;" valign="bottom" width="40%">*signature*</td>
				<td width="20%">
					<br>
				</td>
				<td style=" border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: #000000; font-family: arial; font-size: 10pt;" valign="bottom">

<p><strong> *signeddate* </strong> 
						<br>
					</p>
				</td>
			</tr>
			<tr>
				<td width="40%">

<p> Signature</p>
				</td>
				<td width="20%">

<p> 
						<br>
					</p>
				</td>
				<td>

<p> Date </p>
				</td>
			</tr>
			<tr>
				<td style="vertical-align: top;">
					<br>
				</td>
			</tr>
			<tr>
				<td style="border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: #000000; font-family: arial; font-size: 10pt;" valign="bottom" width="40%">

<p><strong> *printed_name*</strong> 
						<br>
					</p>
				</td>
			</tr>
			<tr>
				<td width="40%">

<p> Printed Name</p>
				</td>
			</tr>
		</tbody>
	</table>
</div>

photo

Tried a new lead and nothing. No signature area shows up at all.

photo
photo

Dana, Under Pages & Templates on the Contract Page you have the setting "Require Payment First" So the payment section is hidden until payment is made

photo

That took care of it. I figured it was something like that somewhere. Tried looking at both accounts at the same time but cant be logged in to 2 separate accounts at the same time. I figured it was a setting somewhere.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file