Lead disappeared

Casey Z. shared this question 15 months ago
Awaiting Reply

Lead 13155003 seems to have disappeared from my account. I have emails exchanged with the customer, and a contract link (which no longer works). It's not deleted, and the customer profile doesn't exist.

The only clue I have about a potential cause is two of my sales reps may have been in the lead cancelling it at the same time. It is canceled, so it's not a big deal, but I'd like to find out what happened.

Comments (3)

photo

Do you have any other info...the customer's name?

photo

Elizabeth Kendall.

The lead was active until yesterday afternoon. I'm not sure when it was entered into io, but I can get that info. You can probably figure that out based on the lead number.

photo

I cannot find anything. Will have to put a ticket in

photo

I had one other person have the exact same thing happen the other day

photo

Her email address, efkendall27@gmail, pops up in a search, but there are no records.

I did find out that I had some misinformation - nobody canceled the lead. When the customer replied yesterday to say she didn't want to book, two different people tried to cancel, but neither could find the lead. It seems like it disappeared after the contract was sent to the customer at 12:53 PST yesterday.

photo
photo

I'm pretty sure I figured it out! With auto save turned on, I can create a new lead, add customer info, venue, inventory items, and save it, then send an email to the customer and close the lead. There is no indication that I need to select a customer type before saving/closing. So I close the lead and move on. The lead does not exist because it is incomplete.

I'm pretty sure that if I don't have auto save turned on, I will get a warning about the missing information.

photo

Our developers did some research and work on this. It should be fixed now

photo

I don't think it is fixed. Here is a video of what happens without autosave.

Here is a video with autosave.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file