Online Quoting Issue

Eric K. shared this question 2 years ago
Awaiting Reply

Hello,

I am new here so bear with me. I am trying to set up online quoting to restrict weekday bookings, however, each time I tick the closed boxes on Monday-Friday the box becomes unticked when I save & close. Also, when testing bookings on my site I keep getting an error that the event times fall out of the acceptable times for drop off even though they are not (see attached).

Lastly, I would like to set up a way to only book overnights. For example, a client could book for a Saturday and the only option would be drop off Saturday morning and pickup on Sunday morning. Is there a way to only allow this type of booking?

Thank you for your help!

Comments (5)

photo

We fixed the issue where you weren't able to show which days you were closed!

We don't have a way to force the customers to chose an overnight booking yet...this has been asked before so it is something that may be offered in the future.

photo

Hi Susan,

The bookings still show the error "The event times fallout of the acceptable times for drop-off." I have attached an image of my Event Availability within Online Quoting settings. I have also attached the error message when trying to book for a Saturday at 9am (should be available). What do I need to change?

photo

You may have noticed me doing some testing with your alerts. It looks like you had a default end time for 8am overriding what the cart had causing some issues. I believe I've fixed this for you.

photo
photo

Hi there im having this same issue when i am on my checkout page , my website isnt live but i wanted to try the checkout page but i still get this error message

photo

If you go to Settings-->Delivery Methods...your Drop off method has "restrictions" set. What times are you entering on the quote page?

photo

These are what my settings are and what it tells me when I try to book

photo
photo

Under latest available Event Time you have it set to 1pm but your event says 6:00pm

Leave a Comment

Attach a file