Filter for wet items from last week end

isabelle A. shared this question 14 months ago
Awaiting Reply

Hello

Is it possible to create a filter for items marked wet or dirty in all manager reports for a specific time (ex. last week end) ?

Then, i would create a report that show those items and the next event they are booked.

Or is there an other way to view that information so we know what to prioritize what to open and clean on the Monday....

Comments (9)

photo

You would do a filter that says event end date was X days ago item category would be wet or whatever you call it and events start date is next 10 days let's say and how that generator report with whatever information you want using that filter

photo

i do not see the field name for item category that would filter the wet or dirty items.

I am looking to filter the items that are marked wet on the manager report. It is not a categroy we have.

photo

Do you have your wet. Items under a wet category in your inventory?

photo

I am not talking about wet categroy items. I want to filter which items comes back ''wet'' or ''dirty'' from an event where it rained. That is an information that the manager enters in the manager reports

708e34c55ca617789b1c1eb2dd3343c8

photo

I don't believe it's possible to set up the filter/report you're asking. However, I do believe you can set up an automation to send the survey responses for each lead to the appropriate person.

That said, what you could do is create a ClickUp account (advanced task manager). Have the report sent to clickup and create a tasks with all the information and then the appropriate people can view each task and mark them as done outside of IO.

photo

Really ? But what do people with 30 events per week end do on the Monday ? they read all of them on by one and make a list aside of which inflatable needs attention and then the go see when they are rented next ?

The information is in the system, maybe would not be too complicated to have that list ?

photo

Truthfully, I don't do it that way. I use that method for hiring though. For cleaning, my manager has a dashboard with 2 reports, one is of past rentals, and one is of future rentals. Then we use that to create a list on a whiteboard. We also have the drivers flag each one with a clean (green), dirty (yellow), and wet (blue) as they pick them up. So when they get to that unit on the list, if it has a green one, we're not wasting time to opening it because it was cleaned on site.

I don't think this is the best method because it's somewhat time consuming on the whiteboard side, but it's what we've grown with and haven't really looked into another method yet.

photo

We pretty much do it the way you described, Isabelle. It's awful, things get missed, it's really the one big issue we haven't solved. Every year we throw away at least one inflatable because it gets left on the shelf wet for too long. Last year it was a huge Titanic slide.

photo

I knew we had talked about this before Casey, but forgot what the result was.

photo
photo

What about having your manager to use the tasks and make a note in there ans assign it to the warehouse manager to review until IO comes up with an idea to use the data the manager report collects?

photo

Other options would be to make an optional field for this? Put into maintenance?

photo

Can you create an optional field that only affects each rental on a lead? OR, can you use an optional field in the report? So have an optional field that states the units are wet and it's unchecked. Use the variable in the report and the manager can check it and it checks in the lead. This would mark all the items as wet but may be closer than anything else. And better than having to open every lead to check an optional field

photo
photo

task would be great if it could be related to an item.

I will think about creating an optional filed but it adds to the workload of the managers for something already in IO.

Would be very interested to know what others do.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file