Revenue report by event city

Skylar P. shared this question 16 months ago
Answered

Is there a way to make a report in the dashboard that shows total revenue by event city?

Comments (4)

photo

very simple

create a report call it anyting my example is revenu by city for dashboard

add the fields you want like this

699243e8d6e4be63e8775840239eae9e

then create a new data tabel

bcff1d4d631d93d460f4cf23e39dbae9

put in this info you can make it any time period you want

ba0cfd1a423b54cfcf2f9a775278664c

we have our set to show sales tax due and income for the period

bec639497717460b1cde7a6b5fd4380c

photo

One other thing i would recommend is using payment date not event date depending on what you are using the report for..

if it for sales tax payments you would most likely want to use payment date because client pay in advance or late and using event date might not get you teh correct numbers for tax purposes.

photo

Hello,

We did add a very basic report to the Dashboard->Overview called "Revenue by City". If you would like to add more information/columns to this report, go to Settings-->Reports-->"Revenue by City"

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you

photo

Hi Brittany,

Thank you! Is there a way to make this a pie chart or graph like the other dashboard reports?

Thanks

photo

2d452bcbabbf71d57672473ae2e2361f

just use these settings on a pie chart creation in the dashboard

photo

This is correct, I created a pie chart with the same basic information called Revenue by City2 (feel free to change) with this method but using different values and filters. If you click the gear icon next to the pie chart I created, you can see what values and the filter that I used.

photo

Greg, Brittany

Thanks for help you guys rock. I was failing to see the group by city option in the chart options. Do you know how I can take this same info and make a bar chart similar to the preset "Top Rentals by revenue", I am not seeing the group by city option like there is in the pie charts.

photo

pretty sure you cant do it in a bar chart...

bar charts dont have as many options as data tables and pie charts.. i could be wrong...

photo

Correct. The grouping option isn't available in the bar chart.

photo

Ok, Thanks

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file