Sales Report

Luke P. shared this question 16 months ago
Awaiting Reply

How do I run sales reports?

Best Answer
photo

You can create any reports you want... Some of that info is available in the dashboard but reports are very easy to create under settings / reports pick the info you in the report and save it

Then pick your date range and start generating data and reports

Comments (5)

photo

what information do you want on this report?

photo

I don't know what reports are possible or available for me to look up. Total sales? Annual Sales? Sales each month? sales by category? I didn't see anything about it in knowledge base

photo
photo

Good morning, yes as Greg has asked what information are you wanting to see on this report?

photo

You can create any reports you want... Some of that info is available in the dashboard but reports are very easy to create under settings / reports pick the info you in the report and save it

Then pick your date range and start generating data and reports

photo

thank you

photo
photo

If you need more help message me tomorrow on Facebook and I'll be happy to help you

photo

i could use a little nudge on this. playing with dashboard tonight more than i have also. thank you

photo

Here's an example of the report we use for sales tax breakouts once we use the report and laid it out then we go back to the main screen under events on the left menu pick payment date and pick the date that we want to look at the payments to show up in that report and also only the statuses that are reserved that way we only pay sales tax on stuff we've collected sometimes people make a payment six months in advance or 3 months after the event you don't want to pay tax on it before or after you need to that's why payment date filter is so important

photo
photo

luke, here is a report we have for balance due report

65ff8348ee968104a215db2bb96311d1

Leave a Comment

Attach a file