Venue deleted by mistake and unable to recreate it

isabelle A. shared this question 15 months ago
Awaiting Reply

I have a venue named: Proludik Québec that we use when people have to come for a pick up.

I don't know how this happend but it as been deleted. So we are unable to select it in the venue field in the lead.

I went into the ''venue'' list and when i try to recreate it, is says that the name is already taken

Of course, it is already taken in past leads. For exemple see:

#11946435, #12499733, #12511339

But when i try to put it in a new lead, it does not show.

Comments (12)

photo

Hello Isabelle,

I have put a ticket in with our developers to see if this can be restored for you.

We will keep you updated!

Thank you.

photo

Isabelle, what lead was the venue originally deleted from?

photo

i unfortunalty don't know.

we don't know how this could happen.... we just noticed that it was not available anymore and i went to creat it again and i would not let me....

photo

Thank you for that information. We are still looking into this for you. What venue was this for?

photo

Venue name was: Proludik Québec

photo

Good morning,

The venue has been restored!

Thank you.

photo

Thank you

Now, i am trying to change the notes in the venue and it will not let me.

Ex: trying to change the time 15h00 for 12h00 and when i click save it says: NAME TAKEN

9d85489d91781b85269454dd5e9d283c

photo

I have updated the ticket with the developer.

Thank you.

photo

Isabelle,

Try to update the venue again.

What happened is the Venue was being hidden from the search because it was created by a worker that did not have permission to create Venues. This workers' permissions have changed since then, allowing this action, so it should no longer occur. This Venue has also since been un-hidden, so it should behave as expected now.

photo

it works now

thank you

photo

when in a lead, if i type something in venue name by mistake, the system will give me the choice to create a NEW venue or UPDATE the existing one. We should have the choice to NOT SAVE....

The same if i want to change or remove the venue; how do i do that ?

photo

Do you mean "not save" the info you put in? Wouldn't you just remove it? and re enter?

Leave a Comment

Attach a file