Pricing Concerns

Jacob G. shared this question 8 months ago
Answered

I need help with the following things concerning pricing.

1) We would like to see if we can get our conditional pricing on inflatables to be displayed to customers on our item pages. We want it to show something like this:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Base Price (Anytime between 8a-7p): $220

Add Overnight (Anytime on a single day until 10a the following day): Base Price +$70

Add a 2nd Day (Anytime on a single day until 7p the following day) : Base Price +$110

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) Currently, we have an overnight filter with different pricing inside of it to separate bounce houses, wet combos, and slides. We don't really like how that is setup because it was setup to trigger at midnight and we start our pickups at 7p. We would like to either change the filter to trigger after 7p but have been unable to figure it out. That is our first preference, if that isn't a possibility, we want to change the time slots that customers can view and remove all hours after 7p.

3) We would also like assistance with how to setup a filter for "additional day" pricing IN ADDITION TO our overnight pricing. Understanding what to select has been a challenge for us.

4) I wouldn't mind scheduling a video chat to go over this so we are more equipped to handle these things on our own in the future. This week is optimal because I have much more free time with a few days off.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file