Small Holiday Release with SEO Improvements, Security Enhancements, and Bug Fixes
- Vendor Notes: Vendor notes added to Office Upgrade UI.
- Attachments: The attachments section on the lead will be open if there are attachments.
- API: Added a create only permission for leads to be used with services like Event Hawk for additional security.
- Tasks: Added worker permission for deleting tasks.
- Address Search: Improved address search to return more relevant results faster.
- IO Phone: Ability to set multiple ring schedules active/inactive from list view.
- Promotions/Fees: Accessories can now trigger promotions and fees.
- Filters: Next X hours added as an option to filters.
- WordPress: Category long description for SEO added. Update it in IO settings > categories and it will appear on the website near bottom. Can be disabled in WP plugin settings.
- QuickBooks Online: Duplicate transactions bug fixed.
- Google Calendar: Bug with exclude filters fixed.
- PDF: Bug fixes to emailing PDF links and PDF attachments
- Shift Emails: Now you can send to selected workers only.
- WordPress: Improved support for packages, linens, and accessories.
- WordPress: Fixed availability glitches for items with special characters in name
- WordPress: Fixed wrong images used on new city landing pages
- WordPress: Videos on inventory are mobile friendly and support full-screen mode
- Timeslots: Fixed issue issue when timeslots restricted by item affected event time pickers.
There are many more features and bugs that were completed with this release, but we’ve only listed the most significant.