Vendor availability request email formatting

Mal L. shared this question 17 months ago
Answered

We've been sending out a bunch of vendor requests lately and for some reason, line items that only we're supposed to see are available to the vendor. This happens for almost all of our vendors. It also sometimes duplicates line items when I send the email? I've included an example and a picture for reference

For example:

On the lead-

Face painter (visible to vendor)

- must be placed under cover (should NOT be visible to the vendor, but is currently)

- staff travel fee (should NOT be visible to the vendor, but is currently)

Comments (4)

photo

I have a developer taking a look at this.

photo

Unfortunately, before we requested that accessories be listed out on these emails. So we had our developers write code to fix and have list out. I can have them remove...but then ALL accessories will be removed from the vendor emails. We won't be able to pick and choose which ones.

photo

It wasn't doing that before- it seemed that only accessories attached to a vendor would send as opposed to all accessories sending. Is that what you're saying has changed?

photo
photo

In the example you gave us it looks like the vendor items had accessories attached so they are showing in the email??

photo

Here's another example without the vendor-attached accessories

photo
photo

I show these two items are attached to the vendor item??

photo

The vendor accessories (unless the have the vendor name next to them) have never shown up in the email request.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file