Reports

Jim C. shared this question 18 months ago
Answered

I am trying to generate a report (well, two of them actually) and I am having some trouble finding the place in IO to get it done and the topics I have searched don't seem to have just what I am looking for.

Report 1: a report that shows a list/count of the leads assigned to a particular sales rep (my end goal here is to filter also by deposit/contract Vs just quoted). So, I am looking to report the total number of leads, and those that are closed.

Report 2: a report the shows the leads sorted by referral source (we are tracking website, repeat customers, Facebook, paid ads, etc) and we want to know A) the total number of leads for each referral source and then B) the % of those leads that are deposited/contracted or closed deals Vs those that are just quoted, not interested, dead, etc.

Thanks in advance for help!

Comments (1)

photo

1. Here's a video on how to build a sales rep report...you can build the columns any way you'd like...but it will also show how to build filters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4NdOoNem0U&t=11s

2. This would all be about your filters and how you are filtering out those referrals? Go to your filters and see what works for you. And then add this to your report once you build that as well.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file