Still waiting on response: Zapier Permissions and IO

Jim C. shared this question 19 months ago
Answered

I am still waiting for your response since last week. Could you please have someone take a look at this:

I am collecting data from a form on our website

I am collecting that information in email, and have a Zapier account to Zap that info to IO

I have given Zapier full access to lead and customer information in IO permissions

I am still having a communication error between Zapier and IO.

Comments (1)

photo

I have gotten the Zap to complete. Apparently it requires more permissions that you/IO or Zapier actually told me. BUT .... Once that lead is sent to IO, I can't seem to find it in our list of leads or customers. Should it not appear in the leads list as a partial or something?

photo

I'm not with IO, but you may be interested in this. If you're using IO's Kenos Theme, you can create forms using Elementor Form builder and create leads from them. Collect any information you want and have it show up in the lead in the appropriate place. And any additional info will be in the event notes by form field name. It's a really great feature. You can even tag leads based on the forms being submitted.

As an example, check out https://www.jumpingjacksevents.com/company-picnics/

It bypasses the headache in Zapier. However, If you're not using Kenos, or using their plugin it won't work as I've described.

photo

not using Elementor or the IO themes. I have zero problem with Zapier and have used it for years. This IO situation is the first problem I've encountered on probably 20+ websites and Zapier accounts. This is a backend IO issue.

photo

A meeting link has been sent to further diagnose and resolve the issue.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file