Where Can I go to Edit the PDF URL

Nicki G. shared this question 16 days ago
Answered

The formatting for the Quote PDF print... is there a place i can go to play with that formatting?

Comments (3)

photo

I believe with the print utility you can only download as a PDF. Once you have the PDF downloaded though I do think you can user other softwares to change the format. You can look up PDF to PNG converter on Google for example. Let me know if that is not what you are asking haha.

photo

When I hit the print utility (or send the quote as a PDF) it doesn't exactly match the quote page I sent. Where is this edited? How can I change that formatting?

photo

This would be the quote confirm page. To edit this go to Settings-->Pages/Templates-->Quote Confirm.

photo

I really appreciate your patience Nicki! The actual PDF button works now! Our developer let me know that you will need to add !important to the style tags for the color to show on the PDF! Let me know if you have any issues. I also am still taking a look at getting the emergency number moved, and I will update you on that tomorrow!

photo
photo

Where in the code exactly do I go to change how the PDF is formatted? Because there are sections of the quote page that do not print correctly or are edited out

5f08433a

photo

Could you send a screenshot of what you are seeing? The PDF looks normal to me so I am not too sure what is being cut out.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file