CRM Referal Question

Harry B. shared this question 45 days ago
Answered

We are trying to determine the best way to setup I/O CRM. We rent luxury restroom trailers and we get referrals from other vendors for our services. For example, I have a list of 20 event/wedding planners that I want to be able to cold call and see if they wouldn't mind referring us to their customers who need a mobile restroom. I also want to be able to send this group updates (emails, texts) from time to time.

I wanted to make sure the referral field is the best way to group these partners. I was thinking about using a referral label of Event Planner (Vendor) to group them. Is that the best way to accomplish this task. Is there a better solution like using tags?

When I get referral from one of these painters I will create a referral labeled for specific partner like Amy's Weddings to track how we got the lead.

Comments (1)

photo

You could set them up as customers and set a customer type for them? That way you could create auto emails/automations to reach directly to this list of "customers"

photo

I don't see a field for customer type? Am I missing it?

5d2ebbe9bcf816acf28d030dd5584baf

photo

Go to Optional Fields...it may need turned on!

photo

This is great thank you just what I needed. I will bug you later as I implement more stuff. Thanks

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file