Standard Contact Us Form

Harry B. shared this question 2 months ago
Answered

I have some questions about the standard web Contact Us Form

https://throneranger.com/contact-us/

Why does the system put a line item Contact Form inactive in the quote

Why does it say Call above the Sales Rep field. There is also a date and time stamp with a X box

Can you tell me what is going on and how to respond to this form?

Comments (2)

photo

The contact us page creates a lead because it collects potential customer information. The line item kinda tells you how they contacted you. I usually delete it to build their lead as I contact them. The "Call" is a task for you to complete, You don't have to call them but rather it just means you need to contact them via call/email/text (if you have IO Phone). The message they leave is usually in the event notes

So, when one of these comes in, I usually read the event note message, move that to a journal entry (if you have the CRM) and then contact them regarding the matter via call/text/email. IF I build a lead from the contact, I do it inside that lead. I also click the X to signify that I made the call and that task is complete.

photo

Yes as Chad stated it lets you know the customer used the contact us page on your site. Whatever info customer did provide will be carried over on the lead that gets created. The call flag lets you know the customer needs to be followed up with either by call, email etc, and events notes will usually have info as to what they are interested in etc. You don't have to create a new lead and can just edit the one that is created and clear the flag and contact form item, whatever works best for you.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file