Lead Visual (Change look of lead if possible)

Donald D. shared this question 3 months ago
Answered

Is it possible to change the look of the lead with the editable boxes? What I really liked about the old version of IO was that it was a "one sheet" where the information WAS NOT editable unless I clicked "EDIT".

The new version with the editable boxes really turns me off visually and makes it hard to stay in line when reading the rental equipment, price, etc.

Please see attached images, the old IO looks very clean, uniform and easy to read,

New IO with all the boxes when looking at the leads that can be edited/typed in without having to press an edit button, I do not like this as of now. Is it possible to have my own visual back to the old way via settings?

Comments (2)

photo

Are you using Lead Hover?ccd9beacb5cd6bf78e81fc75ae04e8d5

photo

Where is that located or where can I see if I am/am not?

photo

I just found it in the general preferences, which the only option is "None" I cannot find any other articles about Lead Hover.

photo

I made some custom ones

But go to template and pages and activate the default one

photo

I loaded the default one in and the one from a different thread post. Does this only apply to new leads to view in the hover mode? How do we view a lead in that template mode?

photo

It updated by itself and I now see the little paper icon next to the leads, it took a few minutes to show. Thank you for your help!

photo

No problem!

photo
photo

If you go to settings>pages/templates. and search for inactive. you can activate the legacy one which looks very similar to the old version.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file