Coupons and New field on Lead From

Harry B. shared this question 3 months ago
Answered

I added a coupon named Looking Good in There is a new field on my lead page named Page. What does it do? Why did it come up? Is because I setup a coupon? Where does the customer enter the coupon code? Where do I enter it?

Comments (9)

photo

That's normal. It's part of a page group. If you click on it, what shows?

It's not tied to your coupon at all.

photo

Here is the same screen shot with the drop down box

photo

If you go to settings>pages/templates. Do you see Quote Request listed twice? It looks like somehow you got a second page group. But it doesn't really have anything to do with creating a coupon.

photo
photo

It looks like you removed the additional page group as I am not seeing it when clicking 'create new lead'.

In regards to the coupon, your customers will enter the code on your checkout page under event details.

You will add the qualifying coupon on the lead in the backend.

When on a lead, select coupon from the discount dropdown and click +

80c368307d6e3aae4e74a5440330ec40

After clicking the plus, you should now see a select drop down. Here you can select the coupon you would like to apply.

let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you

photo

I have a bunch of dummy leads as we have been trying to finish setting up the system.

The Page field appears on some of them but not all of them. I don't know what is triggering this not do I understand what the purpose of the Page field is

I went in a looked at the lead in the default order and here is what i determined from a sampling of them

Lead Name Organization Page Field?
test test empty No
test test test Yes
John Smith empty Yes
Ray Briers empty No
123 main st empty Yes
test test empty Yes
iPhone Test Test Inc No
Optional Fields TR Test Yes
photo

If it is an admin created lead, no page will show. If it is a customer created lead, it will show the page the customer submitted the quote through.

The page field is informing you whether you created the lead or customer created it.

photo

Ok now I understand that part I didn't create the site can you tell me why there are three choices

Based on Rentals

Throne Ranger

Throne Ranger

How do I look at them?

photo

Based on rentals will only show if you have more than one active quote page but the customers chose specific items that show on that page. (this won't show in your case)

The two Throne Ranger listings are due to your two demo sites.

photo

I took a screenshot of the website menu are the two listed at the bottom test sites and the top one (thronrager.com) the live one? Any issues in deleting the demo ones? I will need to confirm with Spider Development.

photo

You can delete demo sites if you do not plan on using

Leave a Comment

Attach a file