Merch Page!

Corey L. shared this idea 8 months ago
New

🗹 Online Presence

🗹 Online Payments Accepted

🗹 Excited Customers

☐ Online Swag Sales

It just hit me... I would LOVE to be able to sell branded swag on my website! "I had my birthday with *company_name* and it was awesome!" T-shirts, hats, etc.

P.S. - This would most likely manifest in the form of a generic "item for sale" page. Imagine being able to list used inventory, swag, patch kits, flavor bundles, etc...... Can this be a thing?

P.P.S. - I know I could just list stuff with a dedicated "for sale" delivery option... but the added functionality of configurations (shirt size & color for example) would be sweet.

Thoughts?

Comments (3)

photo

I'm pretty confident you can sell product on IO. I'm not 100% on how to set it up. But I"m selling some of my stuff this fall. Maybe I'll figure it out.

photo

I think this has to do with adding a "Manufacturer Item" I know there's a purchase page in the Pages/Templates that's used for selling product.

photo

I thought I had it but I don't think it's exactly what you're asking.

Selling Items | Blog | Support (rental.software)

photo
photo

Did you ever get this figured out? Im trying to add t shirt merch as well

photo

Take a look at Chad's link above. I haven't implemented it, but it does appear to be a thorough set of instructions to at least get started

photo
photo

Another issue here is that items for sale are taxed differently than items for rent.

In our case, to be able to sell products we'd need to be able to get a sales tax report that separates rent and sales revenue.

I don't believe that's currently a possibility?

Leave a Comment

Attach a file