I'm in need of sperate contracts for sperate items

Ebony R. shared this question 12 months ago
Answered

Example I have spa party packages that need a separate contract then inflatable contract.

How would I go about creating this and will it be automatically sent or will I have to manually send every time?

Comments (2)

photo

You can have separate contracts for each of your items. You would do this by going to Settings -> Inventory -> select your inventory item -> Advanced Settings -> fill out the portion in the "Extra Contract Details"

photo

Thanks will this allow the contract to go out automatically? If not are you able to reference Casey Z 's contract setup so that the contract will go out automatically?

photo

Now we will need to have the information for the spa contract? What do you want to show when this is rented?

photo

Ok great do I need to upload contact in this message? Also contact is for Spa, Tee pee sleepover and picnic setup all will have the same contract.

photo

Yes you can upload here or in separate email to support@inflatableoffice.com. We just need to know which contract will go with each delivery type.

photo
photo

This can be done. Do you use a different delivery type for each? If so, I have a way to do this automatically. When you select your "Spa Party" delivery type, the correct contract will automatically be sent. Does that sound like it will work? Unfortunately, I'm leaving town for 5 days, so I won't be able to help you set that up. Support can do it, if you tell them to reference my contract setup.

photo

Ok that sounds great! I will have support assist me with setup and ask them to reference your contract setup. Thanks Casey Z!

photo

Yes we can set it up that a different contract would be sent out if you had a specific delivery type set up for this item?

photo

Thanks Susan how do I go about setting up a specific delivery type for this item?

photo

Go to Settings-->Delivery Methods and set up this new delivery type.

photo

Ok thanks I just setup new delivery. What do I do next?

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file