consumable - quantity and total on hand not the same ?

isabelle A. shared this question 12 months ago
Answered

Hello

can someone tell me why the quantity and total on hand are not the same for some items.

Exemple:

Super buble show 155 in quantity but 159 ''on hand''

ce910b4c32224caba45be85c2e8dfebb

fe8840bfe92e41d0859d4ca334c85790

Comments (4)

photo

Hello,

The difference is when some of the items are "reserved" but not on a confirmed or completed lead yet.

Thank you!

photo

Interesting !

So i compared a search i did in my leads for this item and the inventory quanitty count of that item in inventory and something is not working the way it should....

It does not correspond... any idea why and what i should do ?

See the list of leads (in colors) beside the inventory quantity count... lots of leads are missing and i have entery in the count i do not know what they refert to ???

27d7a9dc921f5230fdcb34a5af1edad0

photo

You would be looking for leads that have statuses marked "confirmed"

photo

Ok, So only confirmed should show in the counts but the total quantity we see as ''available'' take into account the quotes and contract ?

photo

Yes once they are confirmed you will see them listed there...it's kind of confusing and it all depends on how you have your statuses set up as well!

photo

And once the date has passed, it erasses from the quantity count (kind of), right ?

Need to make sure everything is ok before the high season

Is there a why to have the quantity shown in a report ? i am searching and not finding the colonm.

I found rental names / Qty but i would like only the quantity of the item i want, in that case; the fluid

ba478a534d83cf0475399a8147257b14

photo
photo

If you only want to see the item you are looking for you have to run the report and then run a filter for just that item

photo

I did but i would like the quantity to show in a column. what would be the column name ?

photo

I think when running report on what's rented on leads the only option is: Lead Rental Names / Qty

photo

it seams to be. Maybe this can be added? Because it will be the only way to have a list of past quantity count.

still come back to my first question; there is a difference of 4 between the quantity on hand and the quantity available for Montreal location for the bubble.

I went trough every contract with that items and all my ''reserved statuses'' appears in the quantity counts.

I have 1 quote that do not show there but in that quote, there are 6 bubbles, not 4.

So i am still wandering why the difference of 4

72d9154b89d9ae0b5ae9970c1a8c25aa

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file