event times

Joseph D. shared this question 13 months ago
Answered

I have my event Times turned off and a preset time of 12-6 and then a message in my cart telling people i start

deliveries at 7am and have them all out by 11am and start pick ups at 4pm and have them all up by 8pm. But its still allowing some people to choose there own times and i cant figure out why also its doing most times 12-6 but like today it did 3-6. any help would be appricated.

Comments (4)

photo

go into your wordpress settings and in the inflatable office plug in cart settings turn on restrict time picker

get to your admin panel like this

dc6a6b3759aa2b0b36f8b18bd7f2bead

1190c9d0fb1a9ef262fe47157dab42dc

photo

Yessir I have that set already see photo

photo

Also have my times hidden on cart but yet it still shows times for them to pick sometimes

photo

Per Developer:

This should be fixed now!

photo
photo

This seems to be working, as I cannot select a time or change a time.

photo

For example if you try to book and don’t select a city it’ll tell you select city and then the times will appear. So anytime someone gets an error message it lets them select times. See attached photos. Also the person booked this morning and it gave her a 3pm-6pm event time instead of 12-6. It gave someone else a couple days ago 12-4. It’s hit or miss really.

photo

I have a developer taking a look.

photo

Thank you. For example the test test you sent through the time is 2-6pm if you noticed

photo
photo

Per Developer this is what has been done: Please let us know if this happens again.

I have hardcoded their checkout page to set the time to the desired times of 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm and I’ve disabled the time pickers.

This way if they are able to see the time pickers somehow they can’t change them.

photo

This issue should be all taken care of please let us know if you continue to experience any other issues with the times.

Thanks!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file