This object is in archive! 

Shopping Cart Integration Docs for Non-Wordpress Site

Matt I. shared this question 2 years ago
Need Answer

Can you provide any documentation on how to integrate a shopping cart with IO on a non-Wordpress site?

Are there any html url strings that we can use on our website to add items to quote request page at "checkout"?

Comments (1)

photo

It says I don’t have permissions to view that page.

photo

Are you logged into the software? You will need to be to connect to the knowledge base/help info

photo

I am, still getting a 401 permission error when navigating to that URL

photo

Are you using new or old software?

photo

I just logged in as you and was able to get it to work...not sure if you possibly need to refresh browser...and log in and out again. In the meantime, here's the article:

Website - Integrating with Your Own Custom Shopping Cart

This article is for if you are not using our Wordpress or API integration, and would like to integrate your existing websites shopping cart into the InflatableOffice.

This feature will likely require help from a software developer. It is made to work with your website’s existing shopping cart. It doesn’t build a shopping cart for you. Basically, the checkout button of your shopping cart will call your InflatableOffice quote page.

1. Change the ‘checkout’ button on your shopping cart to point to your Quote Request page.
  2. Modify the link to include the names of the selected items in this format &rental_names=NAME+OF+ITEM-QTY|ANOTHER+ITEM-QTY
  3. Ensure that the names of the rides on your website match exactly the names of the items in InflatableOffice

Example link:

https://www.inflatableoffice.com/quotes/quoteme.php?name=Demo+Rentals+LLC&rental_names=Popcorn+Machine-1|Inflatable+Joust-2|Dunk+Tank

Accessories

Use a colon if you want to include accessories in the selected items:

&rental_names=Item-1:Option-1:Option-1

If you only want the items sent over in the URL to be visible on the checkout page, then use the below parameters in the URL as well.

&selected_only=1&clear_rentals=1

Example link:

https://www.inflatableoffice.com/quotes/quoteme.php?name=Demo+Rentals+LLC&selected_only=1&clear_rentals=1&rental_names=15%27+Slide-1

Have quote page act like shopping cart

If you pass clear_rentals=0 into the URL then it will keep the contents of what was previously sent as selected on the quote form. Sending clear_rentals=1 (or not sending clear_rentals=0) will clear the selected items.

photo

For the record, I also got a 401 error

photo

Are you logged in? Have you tried clearing your cache/history

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file