Transferring Ownership of account

Ben M. shared this question 2 years ago
Answered

I thought I remember seeing an article in the past about transferring ownership of an account. Can someone lead me to that if you have a process built in?

We are looking at handing over the software to new owners soon and I am wondering what the best process would be?

Is there a way to duplicate an account? I'm guessing no but curious if there is so we can have more time to access records.

Comments (5)

photo

Hey James!

Yes, you will need to fill out this form, print the document, sign off, and include identification when emailing it from the Authorized Officer Email listed on your account!

https://rental.software/account/#/settings/authorizedofficer

Usually the simplest solution would be to do an export of the data you may need to reference for a later date and, make sure that you aren't signing the account over to the new owners too soon. Transferring at the right time will protect you and make sure you have access to the account for as long as you need it!

- Lee

photo

I've tried reaching out to the Sales email to transfer my account to the new owners but am getting no response. Can someone please help out? Thanks,

photo

Hi Bryan! Did you fill out this form yet?

photo

Yes, and emailed it to sales@inflatableoffice.com

photo
photo

Maksim,

I want to start off for apologizing for any confusion here. The reason you aren't getting any response is that apparently, I can't find any record of us having received this form. I have searched for your name. and correspondence from any email address that we have from you and can't find anything.

I would like to help complete this transaction as quickly as possible since my efforts to locate the form over the past few days have proved unsucccesful. Do you still have the form that you completed? If you could resend that on this ticket I can get this taken care of today no problem.

Thanks for your patience!

photo

Hey Lee, I have the account already transferred and have begun updating most of the preferences. However, I need developer assistance with updating the DNS to a new domain name.

Please let me know the required steps in doing so.

photo

Thanks Maksim!

I am moving this ticket over to our web development team so they can help provide you the up-to-date DNS information!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file