Dimensions displaying on Inventory & Surrounding Areas

Eric K. shared this question 2 years ago
Answered

How can I remove the Item Dimensions and Space Needed listed on each items page? They just appeared today, though I haven't seen them on there before. (see attached)

Also, I keep hardcoding the line "Professional delivery to Saint Peters MO and surrounding areas" to "Professional delivery to St. Charles County, St. Louis County, and surrounding areas" but it keeps changing back. How can I edit the code to just always say the later (especially when making new pages) instead of going into WP for each page to rewrite the code?

Comments (1)

photo

The city/keyword list on the Wordpress site in IO is what controls this (Settings->WordPress inside of InflatableOffice). If you don't want to use that, you can edit the shortcode in io_rental and io_category_cart (This is in the InflatableOffice Plugin inside the WordPress Dashboard). Editing the pages directly is the reason it's getting overwritten.

photo

Thanks, Cody! And what about removing the item dimensions and space needed from each piece of inventory? I have made them all "0" but want to remove them from being shown on the client side.

Thanks!

photo

Sorry, I forgot to include my answer in this. The only reason they are showing is because there is an amount in there for 0. If they were blank, this field does not show on the site.

photo

Nevermind, found it! Thank you!

photo

I ended up deleting it from the short code as well. Seems to work! :)

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file