Double Booking

Sue F. shared this question 2 years ago
Answered

We have a customer that received an automated message that she had not signed her contract.

(7764289)

The item she had quoted had already been booked to another customer on 05/20. However the customer went online today and was able to book the same item. How is this possible?

We are contract reminders going out if the item she selected was already booked. The 2nd part of that is how was she able to double book this item when IO has the item listed as not available.

Comments (3)

photo

What was the name of the item and the lead ID of the other event? 7764289 has been updated to take of the conflict so I can't easily see what the situation was that allowed for this.

photo

Hey, we are just now starting to look at our site in depth as we have not been using it up until now. Wanting to officially launch sometime in January. We have this issue with all units at this time. Everything can double book. We looked at the youtube video "Wordpress - Item Availability" but no luck.

Can this be looked at?

photo

Do you have a new lead where this has happened?

photo

Yes, I did three bookings myself for the same unit using the date 1/17/2023 as a test date.

Can I set up sometime either this week or next to meet with you briefly just to go over this and possibly one other question I have?

photo
photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file