Wrapper not being applied to one location's pages

John B. shared this problem 19 days ago
Solved

The quote and contract pages for lead 7953241 in location PanurgyOEM (the only lead so far in location) is missing its wrapper.

The quote and contract pages for lead 7953279 in location WSA (and all leads in that location) show the wrapper correctly.

Can you help? Thanks.

Comments (5)

photo

Done.

photo

Thanks Cody!

photo

Now that the wrapper is displayed, another issue is revealed. Wrappers for both locations use variables that pull in our mailing address. The wrapper for location WSA shows (correctly) the address associated with our location "Corporate", but the wrapper for location PanurgyOEM shows the address for PanurgyOEM. What we want is for both wrappers to use the mailing address for "Corporate" (without hard-coding that address into the wrapper).

I see that in the settings for location WSA, the "mailing address" box is unchecked. In the settings for PanurgyOEM, that box is checked and cannot be unchecked. I am guessing that this is the source of the issue. Can you please help?

Many thanks,

John

photo

I believe this variable is pulled in by the address in Settings->Account Settings. After you change that, double check the warehouse location settings are correct still.

photo
photo

Hmm... I updated the Account Settings for that location to match the corporate address as suggested. But the wrapper still shows the location's address. I see in the Warehouse/Addr settings that "mailing address" still can't be unchecked, so I wonder if that's it.

photo

I fixed it for you. You just had to make another mailing address for your new location. Thanks!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file