Event Times

Chad B. shared this problem 24 days ago
Not a Problem

When I do a test check out. I have the default time set to 11-3. For sure I don't change it and possibly if I do, and click book now, it errors out and shows the time as 7p-7a and makes me choose the time again. Can we get this to always show 11-3 unless the customer changes it? I know I made a change somewhere that's causing it but I can't think of everywhere I could have done it.

Comments (2)

photo

Something isn't passing the information correctly from the cart to the from. I have someone looking into it.

photo

Hey Cody, just wanted to follow up. Did a test form today and noticed it's still an issue

photo

Cody, How is this coming?

photo

Our web team seems to have not looked at this yet, so I reprioritized it in our system to move it up on their list. We'll get someone back to you soon.

photo
photo

I've tested it and it appears to be working correctly. If you don't change the time from the default it's often having the event start in the past if it's past 11am, so the checkout page will clear the times to force them to set it. I can set the default date to be tomorrow instead of today.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file