2 Websites: Need some inventory active on one and inactive on another

Wendy L. shared this question 3 years ago
Answered

Hi! We have two websites hosted/connected to our IO account and I'm trying to remove one of the Inventory categories from one of our websites, but can't find a way to mark which websites I would like for the inventory to load to.

We want to keep Gift Cards active on our main website, but want to remove them from our "generic" website that our vendors use to show their clients, if that makes sense. Is there a way to do that? I tried manually removing that specific category page from the website, but it reloads (as expected) when the website has synced with IO.

Comments (1)

photo

This is done inside of Inflatable office by editing the Item in the inventory, but there was some setup that needed done on our side first. When you created the second site, you still only had one set of "page groups." So there wasn't a way to tell the lead which website each one came from. Now you'll have a dropdown option for this on the lead, and you can edit the "pages" in each inventory item in the same area where you edit it's category. This is best done in the Office Upgrade otherwise there are a lot more steps in the old UI:

https://rental.software/account/#/settings/inventory

Leave a Comment

Attach a file