This object is in archive! 

Lay out

lakeesha b. shared this idea 3 years ago
Under Consideration

My request comes from feedback and pain points in my rental business. I am willing to pay the price to fix theses pain points. I notice there are other tools but inflatable office continues to have the most tools. The perfect world would be a mixture of acuity and sam cart and inflatable office. Acuity because they see availabily first then fill out name address and etc. it keeps up with real time booking. Sam cart because it’s a one page check out and has the apple pay , and theres no need to leave the page. Each product has their own checkout. Easy easy for the customer and me the client.

My customers get through IO but often have questions along the way. To recap if there is a way to customize my customer experience where they can see availability up front, then check out all on one page similar to a mix of acuity and sam cart.

And Is making an customize page An option?

Best Answer
photo

Your help ticket is fine. Again, I think this is due to the heavy editing done to your Quote Request page. If you have the default code in there, it will check for conflicts as the customer puts in the date/time of their event.

Comments (2)

photo

We won't likely be changing from the system of Quote Form, Quote Confirm, And Contract page in the near future. Unlike SamCart, the event industry requires a detailed Contract between the customer and rental provider, so there is some more complexity in the booking process.

However, the pages we have are customizable, and availability can be shown on the quote form after the date of the event is entered. In fact, it appears that your pages have been heavily modified already. This may be the reason your availability is not working live on the quote form. My suggestion would probably be to load in our default pages to start with, and make some incremental changes from there.

photo

In this example I was able to get a quote, of a character that’s not available after filling out the entire qoute and not just date . Could I book a call ? Or should I submit help tickers ?

photo

Your help ticket is fine. Again, I think this is due to the heavy editing done to your Quote Request page. If you have the default code in there, it will check for conflicts as the customer puts in the date/time of their event.

photo

Great post.

Apple pay sounds awesome!

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file