This object is in archive! 

Commissions

Terri B. shared this question 2 years ago
Need Answer

Is there a way to exclude sale items in the calculation of commissions? Also how do you run a report on how much commissions are due to employee?

Comments (1)

photo

Under the workers' commission settings you can choose to take into consideration the discounted price or not...but you cannot exclude the sale item completely. To run commission payroll...In the software you choose Logistics-->Payroll. You will choose your dates and it will run the report for you.

photo

so you can exclude certain items? I don't want to pay a full commission on an item I am subrenting and paying for I only make it up 10% and then I'd be paying 5% to the employee?

photo

You cannot exclude certain items but discounted amounts ...take a look at the workers commission set up and you will see what I mean. You can give them commission on the discounted amount instead of giving them commission on the commission on the amount before the discount.

photo

I don't know how to get there i"ve tried unsuccessfully can you send me the path?

photo

Go to a worker's profile...on the left hand side you will see a spot to set their commission...click on that and it will give you the list of items to set commissions on.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file